Thursday, September 10, 2009

I turned my eyes inside out so I could see what it was that made me so different from everyone else

Because I've never seen what everyone else saw
Or felt what everyone else felt
And I thought that maybe I was the problem.

As it turns out, my brain is made of glitter
And my soul is made of sunshine

And then I couldn't get my eyes back to normal
So now my eyes are inside out and I don't know how to look at the world....

Because all I see is my own radiance and how easy it is for others to be out shined by it

And then I decided that it was all too self-indulgent

So I plucked my eyes out and gave them to you so that you could see how radiant I was and maybe you'd love me too.

But my eyes are still inside out, and you're blinder than I ever was.

And I'd rather be some waning false thing than anything that ever looked upon you with kindness.

The End

No comments: